Services at 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Each service starts with our Worship Team leading in a time of praise with contemporary worship songs, hymns, and prayer. Relevant teaching from God's Word follows. After the message we transition to a time of remembrance of Christ's love for us through his sacrifice on the cross and resurrection from the dead and conclude with being given the opportunity to take communion.
During the 9:00 am service we offer Children's Church for ages 1 year old to 6th grade.
During the 11:00 am service we offer Sunday School for ages 1 years old through 12th grade.
A time of fellowship and refreshments convenes at 10:30 between services.
RBC’s core values are very easy to remember. We use the action word “ARISE”.
Adoration [vv. 42, 43]
- We love God and declare His matchless worth in corporate worship and in every area of life. Jesus Christ alone is praised and pleased as we celebrate communion. Prayer and praise is integral in expressing our love to God.
Relationships [vv. 42, 46]
- Fellowship occurs as we practice the “one another” commands of the New Testament with a sincere heart and a humble spirit. When each believer shares his/her spiritual gift, the Body of Christ is built up. Involvement in one another’s lives individually and in small groups brings greater commitment to the family of believers.
Instruction [vv. 42, 46]
- Digging deep into God’s Word motivates spiritual maturity in thoughts, words and deeds. Through teaching, preaching, personal study and discipleship we move toward growing in grace and Christ-likeness.
Service [vv. 44, 45]
- By encouraging everyone’s involvement by serving within and without of the church we can reach out to those in need and make a difference. God’s Kingdom grows greater and stronger as His people serve Him by serving their others.
Evangelism [vv. 41, 47]
- Loving our neighbor as ourselves is key to evangelism. We take initiative at every opportunity to build bridges with those who have not yet believed the gospel. We encourage every believer to share the good news of Jesus with those who don’t believe in Christ and to pray they will believe, be baptized, and grow as disciples.
- That God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) is the Sovereign Creator and that He has an intimate personal interest in everyone.
- That God has revealed Himself to us through the Bible. The Bible is the divinely inspired written expression of His grace and love for us.
- That God created Adam and Eve without sin and in fellowship with Him but that they willfully chose to disobey, thereby bringing sin upon the human race and severing their and our fellowship with God.
- That we have continued in sin and rebellion against God, evidenced by our thoughts, words and deeds, which are disobedient to God’s revealed will and reflect a deep sinful human condition.
- That God so loved us that He sent His Son into the world, born of a virgin and sinless in life. He was crucified for our sins and buried, then raised from the dead, paying the full penalty for our sins.
- That God can now welcome into fellowship anyone who will acknowledge that they are sinners and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. That person is forgiven of their sins, indwelt by the Holy Spirit and given eternal life.
- That God has given believers in Christ a mission to perform in this life: living passionate lives devoted to Christ, worshipping God in a local church, serving one-another in the church and reaching out to the world with the love and message of the gospel.
- That God has given the Church a glorious hope as we look for Christ’s coming and the establishment of His Kingdom. All believers will be changed to be like Him and will be with Him forever.