- That God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) is the Sovereign Creator and that He has an intimate personal interest in everyone.
- That God has revealed Himself to us through the Bible. The Bible is the divinely inspired written expression of His grace and love for us.
- That God created Adam and Eve without sin and in fellowship with Him but that they willfully chose to disobey, thereby bringing sin upon the human race and severing their and our fellowship with God.
- That we have continued in sin and rebellion against God, evidenced by our thoughts, words and deeds, which are disobedient to God’s revealed will and reflect a deep sinful human condition.
- That God so loved us that He sent His Son into the world, born of a virgin and sinless in life. He was crucified for our sins and buried, then raised from the dead, paying the full penalty for our sins.
- That God can now welcome into fellowship anyone who will acknowledge that they are sinners and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. That person is forgiven of their sins, indwelt by the Holy Spirit and given eternal life.
- That God has given believers in Christ a mission to perform in this life: living passionate lives devoted to Christ, worshipping God in a local church, serving one-another in the church and reaching out to the world with the love and message of the gospel.
- That God has given the Church a glorious hope as we look for Christ’s coming and the establishment of His Kingdom. All believers will be changed to be like Him and will be with Him forever.