VIRTUAL VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Weekly lessons from August 1 through September 4, 2020
How will Virtual Summerama 2020 work?
- Every Saturday morning, starting August 1, new videos will be posted on our YouTube page. Each week will have posts for younger children (4 yrs old – 2nd grade) and separate posts for older children (3rd – 6th Grade).
- There will be two videos for each age group: one for songs and the lesson and one for a craft tutorial
- We encourage your children to watch the videos each week before Friday evening.
- Every Friday evening from August 7 to September 4, we will host an optional Zoom Meeting for each age group to review the Bible story, Memory Verse, and play a game.
How do I register?
- Each child must be registered by Sunday, June 28 in order to guarantee a Summerama 2020 Supply Kit, which will be prepared for a drive-by pick up during the last week of July. You will receive an email with specific pick up information. Each Supply Kit will include all activity sheets and craft supplies needed for the entire 5 week program.
- Additionally, only registered children will receive the weekly invitations to our optional Friday evening Zoom meetings.
- Once registered, you will receive an email closer to the start date, with additional details.
- REGISTER HERE
Can I invite my friends?
Yes! Feel free to invite your friends to register for our Virtual Summerama 2020 Program. We have extended the deadline for guaranteed supply kits to Sunday, July 12.
What is the cost?
Summerama 2020 is a FREE program.
If you’d like to make a donation for Summerama, visit our giving page: http://rchapel.org/giving/
Contact Liz with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org