ARISE Groups offer a place for people to connect and experience real community by coming together with the common goals of growing in relationship with God and each other. ARISE groups offer a casual setting to pray for each other, explore God’s Word together, find opportunities to serve together and grow in our walks with Christ. The groups are open to new members, and people are welcome to join wherever they are on their spiritual journey.
To join a group or get more details, email email@example.com or contact the group leader.
- Monday evenings – 7pm with Doug and Mary Anne at RBC
- Tuesday evenings (2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month) with Duanne and Susan Moller in Lyndhurst
- Wednesdays (MEN) – VIRTUAL at 6:15 am with Miguel
- Thursdays (WOMEN’S) – VIRTUAL at 10am with Linda
- Thursday evenings – 7:30 pm with Ken in Oakland