We are open for in person services and streaming online!
- In-person Service at 10:00 AM
- 161 West Passaic Ave
- Rutherford, NJ 07070
- Online live stream at 10:00 AM: YOUTUBE
Here’s what you need to know for attending church on Sundays:
*Updated July 31, 2021
- In light of the currently rising Covid cases, and the delta variant virus concerns, RBC Elders would like to encourage everyone to wear a mask on Sundays. This applies to the in-person worship service and to when you are indoors (in spite of your COVID vaccination status).
- We are currently following the NJ state guidelines, and enact this change out of an abundance of caution for our diverse church family.
- A future decision on the mask guidelines for Rutherford Bible Chapel will be made by the Elders after evaluating the trajectory of the NJ and nationwide COVID cases.
- Sunday School will continue following the NJ guidelines for schools with face masks for in-person Sunday School, separate workstations, and supplies. Visit our website for details: https://rchapel.org/sunday-school/
- Communion: You can pick up a pre-filled juice and wafer cup at the start of service (we’ll have a table when you walk in). When it’s time for breaking of bread, simply peel back a layer for the wafer and then another layer for the juice.
Sunday School is happening on Zoom and in person!
3 years – 4th grade 10:00 am
REOPENING PLANS & COVID GUIDELINES: In the midst of covid-19, Sunday School will be following procedures to keep students and staff safe.
CONSENT FORM: All children attending in-person Sunday School must have a Consent Form signed by a parent.
WEEKLY REGISTRATION: Children must be registered by Saturday night each week in order to attend in-person Sunday School
2nd grade – 6th grade 8:45 am – 9:30 am
3 years – 1st grade 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
7th grade – 12th grade *on break for summer
Families who would like their children to attend our Zoom SS classes need to register their children at RBC Student Ministries Registration 2020-2021 (google.com) to complete the permission and waiver sections. After a child’s registration is complete, the Zoom links will be e-mailed weekly to parents.
For any questions contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org